The Frisco Bar Association is organized for the purpose of facilitating the administration and ends of justice:
- For establishing high ethical, education, and professional standards among the members of the legal profession;
- Demonstrating high standards of integrity, honor, and courtesy in practice of the legal profession;
- Elevating the legal profession and the legal community as a whole;
- Increasing the professional skill of the members through regular and continuing legal education;
- Promoting benevolent educational, charitable, civil, and fraternal activities among the membership;
- Promoting benevolent educational, charitable, civil, and fraternal activities among the general public;
and in doing all things reasonable and necessary to encourage and promote a better understanding of the legal profession.
When & where do we meet?Second Friday of the month at 11:30am, at Bonnie Ruth’s, located at Lebanon Road and Dallas North Tollroad (SW corner).
6959 Lebanon Rd, Frisco, TX | 214-705-7775 (Map)